- 500g Albacore Tuna steaks
- 1 Red capsicum small dice
- 1 Green capsicum small dice
- 1/2 Red onion fine dice
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander
- 4 Tbsp. sweet chilli
- salt and pepper to taste
Some of the best recipes, are the simplest ones. This tasty treat takes very little time to prepare and only minutes to cook!
Great as an entrée with a crispy noodle salad or on the bbq with a cold beer and some friends!
- Mince Albacore steaks in a food processor (if you don’t have a food processor , Albacore can easily be minced by hand in a freezer bag)
- Place Albacore in a mixing bowl with the rest of the ingredients and thoroughly combine, season with salt and pepper
- Wet your hands with fresh water and roll tablespoons full of mixture into balls and press flat
- Cook in a hot pan with a small amount of olive oil or on a bbq hotplate for 1 minute either side.
*These can be served slightly under-cooked as they will keep cooking once removed from the heat.
Great with freshly cut lime wedges!