- 250g of swordfish steak
- satay sauce
- 1 bunch of chopped coriander
- 1 cup of “Ayam” coconut milk
- 2 cups of jasmine rice
- 2 cups of water
- 3 kaffir lime leaves
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- bamboo skewers
- Remove swordfish skin and cut into cubes, marinate in your favourite satay sauce mixed with chopped coriander, refrigerate for 10-15minutes.
- While your swordfish is marinating it’s time to prepare your coconut rice!
- Rinse jasmine rice under cold water until water runs clear
- Place rice into rice cooker with along with 2 cups of water, 1 cup of ‘ayam’ coconut milk, kaffir lime leaves and a good pinch of salt. set rice cooker to “on” or “cook”.
- Place marinated swordfish cubes onto skewers and sear in a hot pan or on a bbq hotplate.
- Once your rice cooker “clicks “over to “warm” break rice up with chopsticks or spoon and add shredded coconut, taste to check flavour and add more salt if required.
*serve skewers on jasmine rice with a little extra satay sauce, coriander and enjoy!